The very thought of a job interview makes us freeze. Interview itself is scary enough. We want to do our max and leave a great first impression. But, is it always that way? Coming up with an answer to standard questions such as “What is your greatest weakness?” or “Where do you see yourself in five years?” is already challenging enough. However, what would you say if your employer asked you something like this:
1. How many people are using Facebook in San Francisco at 2:30 on Fridays?
2. Just entertain me for five minutes. I will not talk at all.
3. If you were given twenty indestructible bulbs which break at a certain height and a hundred-story building, how would you determine at what height the bulb will break?
4. What is your opinion about yard gnomes?
5. If you had a chance to be ranked as the best employee hated by the colleagues or as fifteenth, loved by your colleagues – what would you choose?
6. How would you cure world hunger?
7. Does life fascinate you?
8. Spell the word “diverticulitis”, please.
9. Name five functions of the stapler out of ammunition.
10. How much money did Dallas residents spend on gasoline in 2008?
11. How would you put an elephant into the fridge?
12. How many airplanes are currently flying over Kansas?
13. In how many different ways can water from the lake be transfered from the base of the mountain to its top?
14. Pepsi or Coca-Cola?
15. Do you breathe out a warm air?
16. If you could be a Microsoft Office program, which one would you be?